Partner with In Record Time for your facility's HIM coding service needs.
The In Record Time hallmark is state-of the-art coding efficiency, uncompromising accuracy, our 24-hour response time, proven financial value, and our unique ability to become an integrated member of your staff. Our coding and compliance staff is fully credentialed and diversified to meet your every coding need and includes (but not limited to) Registered Health Information Administrators and Technicians (RHIA/RHIT), Certified Coding Specialists (CCS), Certified Professional Coders (CPC), and a team of AHIMA Certified ICD-10 CM/PCS Trainers with many years of documented medical record coding experience.
- Fully-credentialed and diversified remote coding & compliance professionals
- No backlog or remote coding support project is too large or small
- High-quality, accurate remote coding
- Streamline coding operations
- Eliminate coder recruitment and retention challenges
- Remote Coding and Compliance staff is highly-experienced with a multitude of electronic medical record systems
- Reduce lost reimbursements and backlogs
- Reduce DNFB levels
- ICD-10 ready and trained to support your facility
- Flexible options to support both ICD-9 and ICD-10 staffing challenges during your facility's transition
Call us today if your coding backlog seems insurmountable, or if you simply need some cost saving innovative ideas. In either case, your coding needs will be answered IN RECORD TIME.