Oncology data management is complex.
Let us do the work for you.
Does your cancer registry backlog seem insurmountable? We can help.
And we’ll do it in record time.
Our customized cancer registry outsourcing plan will meet all of your cancer registry needs. This includes cancer registry outsourcing of the following:
- Accreditation assistance
- Annual report writing, preparation of statistical analysis, and outcomes reporting
- Cancer registry backlog assistance
- Cancer registry management staff education and training
- Commission on Cancer (CoC) survey assessment and preparation
- Interim management
- New CoC program development and implementation
- Quality assurance monitoring, including registry data quality and compliance audits
- Registrar mentoring
- Registry coordination and management
- Remote oncology data abstracting for clinical trials, disease registries, and bone marrow transplant programs
What we know
High demand and short supply of resources means today’s cancer registries are often backlogged and overwhelmed. Many healthcare organizations simply don’t have enough staff to effectively collect, organize, and manage the data necessary to improve the quality of cancer care while simultaneously protecting future revenue. Cancer registry outsourcing can help.
Why In Record Time
Our cancer registry team has the flexibility and scalability your organization needs to keep your cancer program running smoothly. In addition, the In Record Time oncology data management team includes National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA)-certified tumor registrars (CTR), CTR managers, and highly experienced clerical staff who have deep knowledge of reporting standards for:
- American College of Surgeons
- Central registries and the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- North American Association for Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR)
- State reporting facilities